Friday, May 10, 2013

Mind Your Spirit

 
Mediation.... is a power tool ! It helps us listen to our inner voice, so that we can connect with spirit. I almost forgot how powerful this tool is, after waking from a horrible lucid dream, the horrible feeling lingered into my waking world. After dropping my husband off to work, I had a strong urge to connect with spirit. I took my little guardian ( Harpo, my doggie ) with me, to the forest. There we connected together with spirit. We meditated for a couple hours, connecting with the earth, connecting with our ancestors, connecting with spirit. It was one of the most liberating feelings I have had in a long time. Those few hours sitting there with nature and connecting with spirit helped me get out of the funk I was in from that lucid dream. I was conscious but meditation helped me speak with my unconscious mind, and it balanced  my inner being. <3 

Not only do we need to watch and balance our physical health, but we also must balance our spiritual being. Each of our lives are different and spirit speaks to us in different ways. Balancing our mind, body, and soul is essential to living a wholesome life on this planet.




 



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment